What's Happening in MEAM
- Mark Yim comments in "Hotel's Robotic Butler Is Not Quite 'Rosie'"
August 20, 2014
- Mark Yim comments on flocks of robots in Scientific American's "1,000-Robot Swarm Created by Researchers"
August 19, 2014
- Matthew Piccoli, graduate student in MEAM, outlines the physics of Frisbees and robots in Newsworks "The art and science of a good Frisbee throw"
August 1, 2014
- GRASP's RoboCup win featured in "Penn Robotic Soccer Team Reigns Supreme"
July 31, 2014
- MEAM PhD Defense: "Overall Mechanical Response of Soft Composite Materials with Particulate Microstructure at Finite Strains"
Reza Avazmohammadi, Ph.D. Candidate, University of Pennsylvania
- MEAM PhD Defense: "Dielectric Elastomer Composites: Macroscopic Behavior and Instabilities"
Morteza Hakimi Siboni, PhD Candidate, University of Pennsylvania. Advisor: Pedro Ponte Castaneda.
- MEAM Seminar: "Modeling of Defect Evolution in Silicon Substrates for Microelectronics and Photovoltaics "
Yi Yang, PhD Candidate, University of Pennsylvania