What's Happening in MEAM
- Robert Carpick is featured in Business Insider's "A strange physical phenomenon is helping scientists predict where massive earthquakes will strike"
March 13, 2017
- Cynthia Sung is honored in ASME News' "Six ASME Nominees Named for the 2017 New Faces of Engineering Program"
February 24, 2017
- GRASP Lab Members Participate in IEEE Rabotics and Automation Society Presidential Inauguration Leadership Summit
February 15, 2017
- MEAM alumni Matt Nowicki and Nisan Lerea turn senior design project into commercial prototype in China
January 12, 2017
- Elsevier Distinguished Lecture in Mechanics: "Seeking Simplicity in the Flows of Complex Fluids"
Speaker: Dr. Howard A. Stone, Donald R. Dixon '69 and Elizabeth W. Dixon Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Princeton University; Event Contact: Peter Litt, email@example.com
- MEAM Seminar: "Entrainment Models for Wind Farms and Other Arrays of Obstacles, Enabling an Ideal Limit for Wind Farm Performance"
Speaker: Dr. Paolo Luzzatto-Fegiz, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, UC Santa Barbara; Event Contact: Peter Litt, firstname.lastname@example.org