What's Happening in MEAM
- Tyrell McCurbin, junior in MEAM, is featured in "Veterans Upward Bound at Penn Prepares Former Soldier for Engineering Success"
August 28, 2014
- William Duckworth, MEAM undergrad, is featured for collaboration in "Four UPenn Students Built A Smart Thermometer To Help Parents Monitor Their Kids' Fevers Anytime, Anywhere"
August 26, 2014
- Mark Yim comments in "Hotel's Robotic Butler Is Not Quite 'Rosie'"
August 20, 2014
- Mark Yim comments on flocks of robots in Scientific American's "1,000-Robot Swarm Created by Researchers"
August 19, 2014
- MEAM Special Seminar: "MicroRobotics and NanoMedicine"
Bradley Nelson, Intelligent Systems at Eth-Zurich
- MEAM Seminar: "Surface Tension and the Mechanics of Soft Solids"
Eric Dufresne, Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, Physics and Cell Biology, Yale University