What's Happening in MEAM
- Penn Engineers featured in Nanowerk's "Discovery advances understanding of graphene's friction properties"
September 8, 2014
- Video: Vijay Kumar comments on unmanned aircraft technology in Bloomberg News Panel "Amazon vs. Google: Battle for Drone Supremacy"
September 2, 2014
- Tyrell McCurbin, junior in MEAM, is featured in "Veterans Upward Bound at Penn Prepares Former Soldier for Engineering Success"
August 28, 2014
- William Duckworth, MEAM undergrad, is featured for collaboration in "Four UPenn Students Built A Smart Thermometer To Help Parents Monitor Their Kids' Fevers Anytime, Anywhere"
August 26, 2014
- MEAM Seminar: "Surface Tension and the Mechanics of Soft Solids"
Eric Dufresne, Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, Physics and Cell Biology, Yale University
- MEAM Seminar: "Microfluidic Bacterial Electrophenotyping for Biotechnology"
Cullen R. Buie, Assistant Professor, Esther and Harold E. Edgerton Career Development Chair, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- MEAM Seminar: "Unraveling the Biofluidynamics of Flight as an Inspiration for Design"
David Lentink, Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University
- MEAM Seminar:
Charles Matson, Chief Scientist, Air Force Office of Scientific Research