What's Happening in MEAM
- Paulo Arratia is quoted in Phys.org's "Swimming algae offer insights into living fluid dynamics"
March 27, 2015
- Penn Engineering students, Adrian Lievano and Matthew Lisle, are featured in the Philadelphia Inquirer's "Penn grads win chance to change the world"
March 25, 2015
- Video: Penn Engineering alumni firm wins "Most Innovative Award" at SXSW Interactive
March 17, 2015
- MEAM senior design team, BionUX, is featured in the Daily Pennsylvanian's "Printing the future of prosthetics"
March 6, 2015
- MEAM Seminar: "Adhesion and Pull-Off Force of an Elastic Indenter from an Elastic Half-Space"
Speaker: George Adams, College of Engineering Distinguished Professor of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Northeastern University Event Contact: Peter Litt, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MEAM Seminar: "Entrapment, escape, and diffusion of microswimmers in complex environments"
Saverio Spagniole, Assistant Professor of Mathematics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- MEAM Special Seminar: "Perspectives on Sustainable Energy Development in China"
Speaker: Zhang Na, Research Professor, The Institute of Engineering Thermophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences; Visiting Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics, University of Pennsylvania
- Advanced Manufacturing Workshop