What's Happening in MEAM
- Igor Bargatin's research is featured in "Aluminum Oxide, Aerospace’s Favorite Nano Material, Is Making a Comeback"
December 18, 2015
- Three Penn Engineers are featured in Philadelphia Business Journal's "Pennsylvania Bio unveils its list of '16 to watch in '16'"
December 3, 2015
- Becky Abramowitz, sophomore in Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics, is featured in Fast Company's "This Crazy (And Brilliant) Foldable Bike Helmet Is Made From Mushrooms"
November 17, 2015
- Paulo Arratia, is quoted in Delaware Online's "Claymont boy prints hand, wins arm wrestling match"
October 29, 2015
- MEAM Seminar: "Mechanics By Design: 3D Printing Architected Engineering Materials With Unprecedented Control of Mechanical Properties"
Speaker: Jordan R. Raney, Postdoctoral Fellow, Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering, Harvard University; Event Contact: Peter Litt, email@example.com
- MEAM Seminar: "Smart Haptic Displays for Dextrous Manipulation of Telerobots"
Speaker: Jeremy D. Brown, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics, University of Pennsylvania; Event Contact: Peter Litt, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MEAM Special Seminar: "Tomographic Imaging and Computational Modeling of Fluid-Particle Flow Systems"
Speaker: Christopher Boyce, Post-doctoral researcher at Princeton University in the Multiphase Flow Group, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering.