What's Happening in MEAM
- MEAM alumni Matt Nowicki and Nisan Lerea turn senior design project into commercial prototype in China
January 12, 2017
- MEAM Graduate Group member Michelle Johnson develops robotic toy gym to assess infant development
December 16, 2016
Matt Piccoli, grad student in MEAM, is featured in Popular Science's "Here's the World's Smallest Drone Spinning Itself Into the Air"
Novemeber 8, 2016
Matt Piccoli, grad student in MEAM, is featured in Quartz's "Meet Piccolissimo, the world's smallest self-powered flying robot"
Novemeber 4, 2016
- MEAM Seminar: "Multiscale Modeling and Simulation: Some Challenges and New Perspectives"
Speaker: Dr. Celia Reina, William K. Gemmill Term Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Pennsylvania; Event Contact: Peter Litt, email@example.com
- MEAM Seminar: "Mechanics of Arteries in Health and Disease"
Speaker: Dr. Jay Humphrey, John C. Malone Professor and Chair, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Yale University; Event Contact: Peter Litt, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elsevier Distinguished Lecture in Mechanics: "Seeking Simplicity in the Flows of Complex Fluids"
Speaker: Dr. Howard A. Stone, Donald R. Dixon '69 and Elizabeth W. Dixon Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Princeton University; Event Contact: Peter Litt, email@example.com