What's Happening in MEAM
- Dean Vijay Kumar is featured in Philly.com's "Penn's new engineering dean is off to a flying start"
August 24, 2015
- MEAM grad student, Elizabeth Beattie, is featured in Forbes' "30 Under 30"
August 23, 2015
- Rob Carpick is quoted in PBS NOVA Next's "Friction Fighters"
August 7, 2015
- The GRASP Lab hosted local students at Penn Wharton China Center, showcasing the future of robotics
July 24, 2015
- MEAM Seminar: "Flexible Meso-scale Robotic Systems for Image-Guided Neurosurgery"
Speaker: Jaydev Desai, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, University of Maryland; Event Contact: Peter Litt, email@example.com
- MEAM Seminar: "Power System Transformation in an Era of Increasing Distributed Generation, Dynamic Power Delivery, and Interactive Use of Electricity"
Speaker: Ron Schoff, Senior Manager of Technology Innovation, Electric Power Research Institute; Event Contact: Peter Litt, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MEAM Seminar: "Experimental Constraints on the Flow of Ice: From Greenland to Ganymede"
Speaker: David Goldsby, Associate Professor of Earth & Environmental Science, University of Pennsylvania; Event Contact: Peter Litt, email@example.com
- MEAM Seminar: "The Nanomechanics of Polysaccharides, Nucleic Acids, and Proteins Beyond the Entropic Elasticity Regime"
Speaker: Piotr Marszalek, Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, Duke University; Event Contact: Peter Litt, firstname.lastname@example.org