What's Happening in MEAM
- Vijay Kumar's lab research featured in IEEE's "Drones Learn Tricks With Suspended Loads, Through-Window Package Delivery Inevitable"
October 14, 2014
- The AddLab is featured in Penn Current's "Penn's new AddLab boasts 3-D printers for a 3-D world"
October 2, 2014
- Modular Robotics Lab featured in Science News's "Hybrid robot merges flier with two snakelike machines"
September 24, 2014
- Video: Vijay Kumar and the GRASP Lab are featured for working with flying robots in "Xploration Earth 2050: Bio-Mechanimals"
September 19, 2014
- MEAM Tedori-Callinan Lecture: "Moving Particles in Microfluidics"
Nadine Aubry, Dean, College of Engineering; University Distinguished Professor, Northeastern University
- MEAM Seminar:
James Baish, Professor of Biomedical and Mechanical Engineering, Bucknell University