What's Happening in MEAM
- GRASP Lab Members Participate in IEEE Rabotics and Automation Society Presidential Inauguration Leadership Summit
February 15, 2017
- MEAM alumni Matt Nowicki and Nisan Lerea turn senior design project into commercial prototype in China
January 12, 2017
- MEAM Graduate Group member Michelle Johnson develops robotic toy gym to assess infant development
December 16, 2016
Matt Piccoli, grad student in MEAM, is featured in Popular Science's "Here's the World's Smallest Drone Spinning Itself Into the Air"
Novemeber 8, 2016
- MEAM Seminar: "Fast Algorithms for Fluid-Structure Interaction in Stokes Flow"
Speaker: Dr. Abtin Rahimian, Post-Doctoral Associate, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University; Event Contact: Peter Litt, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MEAM Seminar: "Optimization for Control and Planning of Multi-Contact Dynamic Motion"
Speaker: Michael Posa, Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, MIT; Event Contact: Peter Litt, email@example.com
- MEAM Seminar: "Guidance, Estimation, and Control for Robots in Uncertain Fluid Flows"
Speaker: Francis Lagor, Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Aerospace Engineering, University of Maryland; Event Contact: Peter Litt, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elsevier Distinguished Lecture in Mechanics: "Seeking Simplicity in the Flows of Complex Fluids"
Speaker: Dr. Howard A. Stone, Donald R. Dixon '69 and Elizabeth W. Dixon Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Princeton University; Event Contact: Peter Litt, email@example.com