MEAM MSE Program Forms


SEAS Graduate Forms

Visit the Penn Engineering Graduate Forms and Requests page to access the following forms:

  • Leave of Absence or Action/Petition Forms
  • Dual Degree Application Form
  • Internal (SEAS) Program Transfer Form
  • Transfer Course Credit
  • Apply for Graduation


Letter Requests

Visit the Office of the University Registrar to request letters that do the following:

  • Verify student’s name of record with Penn, graduate program(s) and/or degree type(s)
  • Verify enrollment/full-time status (for current or past terms only)
  • Verify student’s dates of attendance
  • Verify degree conferral date(s) (for alumni)
  • Letters with school information such as credentialing information, accreditation information, tuition & fees information, and/or loan information

MEAM MSE students should email the MEAM Graduate Program Coordinator to request the following letters:

  • Travel Letters for international students returning to the US from overseas
  • Letters describing specific courses and what was learned in said courses

Email for the following form/letter:

  • Forms for external insurance/loans to provide enrollment verification

Visit the ISSS webpage for the following letter:

  • Invitation letter to May Commencement ceremonies for guests of international students. Use the visitor template and follow the webpage’s information and instructions.


Employment Forms for International Students