- Katherine Kuchenbecker is featured in MIT Technology Review's "This Wristband Can Trace Your GPS Directions on Your Skin"
August 17, 2016
- Alfred Muniz and Sade Oba, seniors in MEAM and winners of President’s Innovation Prize, are featured in Knowledge@Wharton podcast
August 16, 2016
- Amanda Prorok, postdoctoral researcher in the GRASP Lab, is featured in Bloomberg Technology's "The End of Traffic: How the Smartest People in the World Are Fixing Your Commute"
July 28, 2016
- Penn Engineering alum Chevonae Walcott is highlighted in The Jamaica Gleaner's "Chevonae Breaking Glass Ceiling In Male-Dominated Field"
July 18, 2016
- Haim Bau and Changchun Liu are featured in Philly.com's "Penn team invents rapid, low-cost Zika test"
July 1, 2016
- Dean Vijay Kumar provides a technological perspective on the future of drones used for war in BuzzFeed's "The U.S. Military Is Betting On "Smart" Drones — Lots And Lots Of Them"
June 13, 2016
- Engineering student startup "Keriton" is highlighted for its involvement in Penn's Innovation Accelerator in The Philadelphia Inquirer's "What a Silicon Valley veteran Taught Penn Med"
June 13, 2016
- Research from Mark Yim is highlighted in the National Science Foundation's "Service robots are coming to help us"
June 9, 2016
- The Penn Engineering Research and Collaboration Hub (PERCH) is featured in the Penn Current's "Pennovation Center starting to hum with activity"
June 9, 2016
- Research from Mark Yim's lab is featured in IEEE Spectrum's "Spiral Zipper Creates Robot Arm Out of a Strip of Plastic"
May 19, 2016
- Katherine Kuchenbecker is featured in The New Yorker's "Feel Me"
May 11, 2016
- Katherine Kuchenbecker is featured in Philly.com's "The technology of touch: mini-motors enhance tactile world"
April 11, 2016
- Igor Bargatin's research is highlighted in the American Society of Mechanical Engineering's "A Nanoscal Object You Can Pick Up"
February 24, 2016
- Igor Bargatin's research is featured in "Aluminum Oxide, Aerospace’s Favorite Nano Material, Is Making a Comeback"
December 18, 2015
- Three Penn Engineers are featured in Philadelphia Business Journal's "Pennsylvania Bio unveils its list of '16 to watch in '16'"
December 3, 2015
- Becky Abramowitz, sophomore in Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics, is featured in Fast Company's "This Crazy (And Brilliant) Foldable Bike Helmet Is Made From Mushrooms"
November 17, 2015
- Paulo Arratia, is quoted in Delaware Online's "Claymont boy prints hand, wins arm wrestling match"
October 29, 2015
- Penn Engineering alum, Robert L. Wallace, is featured in The Baltimore Sun's "Five Minutes With Robert L. Wallace of Bithenergy"
October 19, 2015
- MEAM senior design team, Mechanek, is featured in "Robot Head Restraint to Save Racers' Necks"
September 28, 2015
- Rob Carpick is featured in Tribology and Lubrication Technology's "Reaction to Rubbing"
September 14, 2015