- Rob Carpick is featured in Tribology and Lubrication Technology Magazine's "20 Minutes With…Dr. Robert Carpick"
January 21, 2015
- Penn Engineers put their skills and teamwork to the test at Robockey
January 9, 2015
- Elizabeth Beattie, Ph.D candidate in MEAM, is featured in Forbes' "30 Under 30" list
January 5, 2015
- Patrick Boyle and Kendall Turner, undergraduates in MEAM, are named Academic All Ivy for the Fall
January 8, 2015
- Dennis Discher's stem cell lineage specification research is featured in The Scientist's "Reprogramming Redux"
December 18, 2014
- Vijay Kumar is quoted in the Mack Institute for Innovation Management's "Y-Prize Competitors Throw Their Hats in the Ring"
November 10, 2014
- Vijay Kumar's lab research featured in IEEE's "Drones Learn Tricks With Suspended Loads, Through-Window Package Delivery Inevitable"
October 14, 2014
- The AddLab is featured in Penn Current's "Penn's new AddLab boasts 3-D printers for a 3-D world"
October 2, 2014
- Modular Robotics Lab featured in Science News's "Hybrid robot merges flier with two snakelike machines"
September 24, 2014
- Video: Vijay Kumar and the GRASP Lab are featured for working with flying robots in "Xploration Earth 2050: Bio-Mechanimals"
September 19, 2014
- Christopher Murray and Jennifer Lukes are featured in Penn News' "Penn Team Studies Nanocrystals by Passing Them Through Tiny Pores"
September 16, 2014
- Penn Engineers featured in Nanowerk's "Discovery advances understanding of graphene's friction properties"
September 8, 2014
- Video: Vijay Kumar comments on unmanned aircraft technology in Bloomberg News Panel "Amazon vs. Google: Battle for Drone Supremacy"
September 2, 2014
- Tyrell McCurbin, junior in MEAM, is featured in "Veterans Upward Bound at Penn Prepares Former Soldier for Engineering Success"
August 28, 2014
- William Duckworth, MEAM undergrad, is featured for collaboration in "Four UPenn Students Built A Smart Thermometer To Help Parents Monitor Their Kids' Fevers Anytime, Anywhere"
August 26, 2014
- Mark Yim comments in "Hotel's Robotic Butler Is Not Quite 'Rosie'"
August 20, 2014
- Mark Yim comments on flocks of robots in Scientific American's "1,000-Robot Swarm Created by Researchers"
August 19, 2014
- Matthew Piccoli, graduate student in MEAM, outlines the physics of Frisbees and robots in Newsworks "The art and science of a good Frisbee throw"
August 1, 2014
- GRASP's RoboCup win featured in "Penn Robotic Soccer Team Reigns Supreme"
July 31, 2014
- The Washington Post features GRASP team in "There is a robot soccer tournament called the RoboCup"
July 17, 2014