- Penn Engineers Advance Understanding of Graphene's Friction Properties
May 18, 2015
- MEAM senior design team DORA's telepresence platform is featured in The Wall Street Journal's "The Future of Remote Work Feels Like Teleportation"
May 12, 2015
- Justin Thomas and Yash Mulgaonkar, PhD students in MEAM, are featured on CBS's "Experimenting With Robotics" during Philadelphia Science Week
May 5, 2015
- MEAM design, "Turbox", by Team Zephyr wins 2015 Senior Design Competition
May 2, 2015
- Matthew Lisle, senior in MEAM, is featured in Penn News' "Penn Senior Matthew Lisle: Adapting to Climate Change Through Water Security"
April 30, 2015
- MEAM Senior Design Project "DORA" is featured in IEEE's "DORA Telepresence Robot Gives You Fully Immersive Experience"
April 28, 2015
- Penn Engineering students John Nappo and Peter Zachares are quoted in Popular Science's "Oculus Rift and Robotic Heads: A Match Made in Geek Heaven"
April 27, 2015
- Adrian Lievano, senior in MEAM, is featured in The Daily Pennsylvanian's 'Penn Ten'
April 16, 2015
- Adrian Lievano, senior in MEAM, is featured in Penn News' "Penn Senior Adrian Lievano to Tackle Water Security in Kenya"
April 16, 2015
- The Vijay Kumar Robotics Lab is featured in IEEE Spectrum's "This Drone Uses a Smartphone for a Brain"
April 13, 2015
- Five Penn Engineering seniors win the final round of PennVention with their project, BionUX
April 9, 2015
- Paulo Arratia is quoted in Phys.org's "Swimming algae offer insights into living fluid dynamics"
March 27, 2015
- Penn Engineering students, Adrian Lievano and Matthew Lisle, are featured in the Philadelphia Inquirer's "Penn grads win chance to change the world"
March 25, 2015
- Video: Penn Engineering alumni firm wins "Most Innovative Award" at SXSW Interactive
March 17, 2015
- MEAM senior design team, BionUX, is featured in the Daily Pennsylvanian's "Printing the future of prosthetics"
March 6, 2015
- Katherine Kuchenbecker is featured in Circuit Cellar's "Advances in Haptics Research"
March 4, 2015
- NPR visited grad students Elizabeth Beattie and Denise Wong to profile their work in "Dawn of the Cyborg Bacteria"
March 2, 2015
- Rob Carpick is featured in Tribology and Lubrication Technology Magazine's "20 Minutes with Dr. Robert Carpick"
January 21, 2015
- Penn Engineers put their skills and teamwork to the test at Robockey
January 9, 2015
- Elizabeth Beattie, Ph.D candidate in MEAM, is featured in Forbes' "30 Under 30" list
January 5, 2015