- Vijay Kumar's lab research featured in IEEE's "Drones Learn Tricks With Suspended Loads, Through-Window Package Delivery Inevitable"
October 14, 2014
- The AddLab is featured in Penn Current's "Penn's new AddLab boasts 3-D printers for a 3-D world"
October 2, 2014
- Modular Robotics Lab featured in Science News's "Hybrid robot merges flier with two snakelike machines"
September 24, 2014
- Video: Vijay Kumar and the GRASP Lab are featured for working with flying robots in "Xploration Earth 2050: Bio-Mechanimals"
September 19, 2014
- Christopher Murray and Jennifer Lukes are featured in Penn News' "Penn Team Studies Nanocrystals by Passing Them Through Tiny Pores"
September 16, 2014
- Penn Engineers featured in Nanowerk's "Discovery advances understanding of graphene's friction properties"
September 8, 2014
- Video: Vijay Kumar comments on unmanned aircraft technology in Bloomberg News Panel "Amazon vs. Google: Battle for Drone Supremacy"
September 2, 2014
- Tyrell McCurbin, junior in MEAM, is featured in "Veterans Upward Bound at Penn Prepares Former Soldier for Engineering Success"
August 28, 2014
- William Duckworth, MEAM undergrad, is featured for collaboration in "Four UPenn Students Built A Smart Thermometer To Help Parents Monitor Their Kids' Fevers Anytime, Anywhere"
August 26, 2014
- Mark Yim comments in "Hotel's Robotic Butler Is Not Quite 'Rosie'"
August 20, 2014
- Mark Yim comments on flocks of robots in Scientific American's "1,000-Robot Swarm Created by Researchers"
August 19, 2014
- Matthew Piccoli, graduate student in MEAM, outlines the physics of Frisbees and robots in Newsworks "The art and science of a good Frisbee throw"
August 1, 2014
- GRASP's RoboCup win featured in "Penn Robotic Soccer Team Reigns Supreme"
July 31, 2014
- The Washington Post features GRASP team in "There is a robot soccer tournament called the RoboCup"
July 17, 2014
- GRASP RoboCup team is featured in "Heads up, World Cup teams: The robots are coming"
July 10, 2014
- Penn Engineering's Appropriate Point of Care Diagnostics (APOC) program featured in "Students tackle Type 2 diabetes in Ghana"
July 9, 2014
- New Penn Engineering lab is featured in "3-D printing poised to change manufacturing, and the curriculum"
June 25, 2014
- Vijay Kumar is listed as one of "The Most Important People Working In Robotics Today"
June 24, 2014
- Video: Titan Arm is featured in CNN's 2014 Inventions list of "Game-changing Gadgets"
June 23, 2014
- Research from the GRASP Lab is highlighted in "Google Project Tango: Watch The 3D-Mapping Smartphone Ride An Autonomous Drone"
May 30, 2014