- Paulo Arratia is quoted in Phys.org's "Swimming algae offer insights into living fluid dynamics"
March 27, 2015
- Penn Engineering students, Adrian Lievano and Matthew Lisle, are featured in the Philadelphia Inquirer's "Penn grads win chance to change the world"
March 25, 2015
- Video: Penn Engineering alumni firm wins "Most Innovative Award" at SXSW Interactive
March 17, 2015
- MEAM senior design team, BionUX, is featured in the Daily Pennsylvanian's "Printing the future of prosthetics"
March 6, 2015
- Katherine Kuchenbecker is featured in Circuit Cellar's "Advances in Haptics Research"
March 4, 2015
- NPR visited grad students Elizabeth Beattie and Denise Wong to profile their work in "Dawn of the Cyborg Bacteria"
March 2, 2015
- Rob Carpick is featured in Tribology and Lubrication Technology Magazine's "20 Minutes with Dr. Robert Carpick"
January 21, 2015
- Penn Engineers put their skills and teamwork to the test at Robockey
January 9, 2015
- Elizabeth Beattie, Ph.D candidate in MEAM, is featured in Forbes' "30 Under 30" list
January 5, 2015
- Patrick Boyle and Kendall Turner, undergraduates in MEAM, are named Academic All Ivy for the Fall
January 8, 2015
- Dennis Discher's stem cell lineage specification research is featured in The Scientist's "Reprogramming Redux"
December 18, 2014
- Vijay Kumar is quoted in the Mack Institute for Innovation Management's "Y-Prize Competitors Throw Their Hats in the Ring"
November 10, 2014
- Vijay Kumar's lab research featured in IEEE's "Drones Learn Tricks With Suspended Loads, Through-Window Package Delivery Inevitable"
October 14, 2014
- The AddLab is featured in Penn Current's "Penn's new AddLab boasts 3-D printers for a 3-D world"
October 2, 2014
- Modular Robotics Lab featured in Science News's "Hybrid robot merges flier with two snakelike machines"
September 24, 2014
- Video: Vijay Kumar and the GRASP Lab are featured for working with flying robots in "Xploration Earth 2050: Bio-Mechanimals"
September 19, 2014
- Christopher Murray and Jennifer Lukes are featured in Penn News' "Penn Team Studies Nanocrystals by Passing Them Through Tiny Pores"
September 16, 2014
- Penn Engineers featured in Nanowerk's "Discovery advances understanding of graphene's friction properties"
September 8, 2014
- Video: Vijay Kumar comments on unmanned aircraft technology in Bloomberg News Panel "Amazon vs. Google: Battle for Drone Supremacy"
September 2, 2014
- Tyrell McCurbin, junior in MEAM, is featured in "Veterans Upward Bound at Penn Prepares Former Soldier for Engineering Success"
August 28, 2014