- Research from Mark Yim's lab is featured in IEEE Spectrum's "Spiral Zipper Creates Robot Arm Out of a Strip of Plastic"
May 19, 2016
- Katherine Kuchenbecker is featured in The New Yorker's "Feel Me"
May 11, 2016
- Katherine Kuchenbecker is featured in Philly.com's "The technology of touch: mini-motors enhance tactile world"
April 11, 2016
- Igor Bargatin's research is highlighted in the American Society of Mechanical Engineering's "A Nanoscal Object You Can Pick Up"
February 24, 2016
- Igor Bargatin's research is featured in "Aluminum Oxide, Aerospace’s Favorite Nano Material, Is Making a Comeback"
December 18, 2015
- Three Penn Engineers are featured in Philadelphia Business Journal's "Pennsylvania Bio unveils its list of '16 to watch in '16'"
December 3, 2015
- Becky Abramowitz, sophomore in Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics, is featured in Fast Company's "This Crazy (And Brilliant) Foldable Bike Helmet Is Made From Mushrooms"
November 17, 2015
- Paulo Arratia, is quoted in Delaware Online's "Claymont boy prints hand, wins arm wrestling match"
October 29, 2015
- Penn Engineering alum, Robert L. Wallace, is featured in The Baltimore Sun's "Five Minutes With Robert L. Wallace of Bithenergy"
October 19, 2015
- MEAM senior design team, Mechanek, is featured in "Robot Head Restraint to Save Racers' Necks"
September 28, 2015
- Rob Carpick is featured in Tribology and Lubrication Technology's "Reaction to Rubbing"
September 14, 2015
- Noam Lior is featured in Energetika's "Professor Noam Lior: Development of Competitive and Sustainable RES Is of Vital Importance for Humanity"
September 3, 2015
- GRASP Lab Awarded NSF Grant to Provide Research Experience for Middle School Teachers
September 3, 2015
- Dean Vijay Kumar is featured in Philly.com's "Penn's new engineering dean is off to a flying start"
August 24, 2015
- MEAM grad student, Elizabeth Beattie, is featured in Forbes' "30 Under 30"
August 23, 2015
- Rob Carpick is quoted in PBS NOVA Next's "Friction Fighters"
August 7, 2015
- The GRASP Lab hosted local students at Penn Wharton China Center, showcasing the future of robotics
July 24, 2015
- MEAM Hosts One-Day Advanced Manufacturing Workshop
July 23, 2015
- Penn Engineers Advance Understanding of Graphene's Friction Properties
May 18, 2015
- MEAM senior design team DORA's telepresence platform is featured in The Wall Street Journal's "The Future of Remote Work Feels Like Teleportation"
May 12, 2015